August 26, 2009

And so...


(Crazy girls. They lurve each other so much, its painful.)


(Here's the boy in the last scrimmage)
...the blog didn't live for long did it? I've lost the mojo. I've been doing too much other stuff to sit in here and write. I need a laptop back. I need some motivation. I should just post my twitter feed here. I'm tired. My sinus hurt. Is that enough? Because I can find more.

Here's an update in a nutshell: Football is in full swing. First game is this weekend. I think I've found a gymnastics class for Grayce. But, it won't start till 9/8. The pageant she wants to do is 9/19. EEEK. We might not be ready for that. We have had back to school night for both kids. Gavin's teacher seems very nice and REALLY likes homework. Oh yipee. Grayce's teacher is very nice and is artsy, has also sent homework, though she said it was optional. I don't know. If it's written down to check off I don't feel its optional. I'm sure we'll surivive somehow.

So, feel free to comment on your school year so far or just comment. I would generally promise to write more at this point, but we know how that's been turning out.




Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

You have to blog since I never check the tweets. ;-)
Jacob is enjoying a grow year. Michael is living life in the fast lane with 3 teachers. Makes my head spin. Get ready!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

well.....the homework hit big time this week! math and spelling are okay. cursive i's, alright- but vocabulary, SCREAM! I'm tired of football! Our game is in BA at 1pm this week! Great picture!

Tammy said...

5th grade homework sucks. That's it in a nutshell.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin