September 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Downtown

Taking a hint from Kellyology, (who didn't even mention by the way, she was going to go to Elote and Mod without me), last Friday night, we the Southern Southerners ventured to downtown.


And we indulged in Puffy Taco heaven (Which is not actually pictured.  The ballerina has nothing to do with the extremely heavenly Elote Puffy Taco.)

Then we found Mod.

And the boy had to be told to take it easy on the S'mores crepe. Yes, that is my husbands hand trying to contain him from choking and requesting he chew.  That was awesome, by the way. Even better than the Nutella.

Then, we went in search of this Center of the Universe the great Kellyology spoke of....


And we found it.  It was coooooool.



The way this picture turned out, makes me think that the universe shines brightly.
Visit the 5M4M link in the side bar for MORE!


5 comments:

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

I recognize that spot. Been too long since I have been home. My parents live downtown still and I visit when I can. Thanks for sharing!

Kellyology said...

OK, OK. I get it! lol

Love that last shot too.

Also, thinking of going downtown again next week...interested?

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Great pics and looks like a great time :)

Robin said...

Coool pix!

Anne Younger said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Happy WW!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin