December 9, 2011

Whoa

Where have I been? I have so much to catch up on over here. I can't believe I'm such a slacker. Really. A big ol slacker.

It's no secret the blogging bug left me a while back. My mojo is lost at the bottom of a pile of unfolded laundry 6ft tall.

When I do get my groove back, I need to update about my ailments, our great cruise to Cozumel, little miss and the broken arm, little mister, lack of pageantry, sports. The content is there. It's just my attitude. I've yet to find the right pill to fix this.

Until next time,
The Southern Mama

2 comments:

Dawn said...

When you find the right pill, will you share one with me? I've lost the desire as well. Waaa! I just find things I'd rather be doing.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I've just been taking my pills again consistently and my husband says he can really tell...You will get it back Stella!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin