November 11, 2010

11-11

Today is 11-11, a big day. Veteran's Day. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY to all that serve us. It's also sweet Madeline Spohr's birthday. The sweet baby pictured on the left in my side bar that left us too soon. And, it was also quite eventful 7 & 11 years ago which brings us to this post (yes, I post it every year. It's kind of like a birthday, so to speak).

Many of you know that my kids were due on the same day March 31st- but I had Gavin on March 24 and Grayce, March 26. Every event was about the same with both, just 4 years apart. Gavin's US at 20 weeks had been on Veteran's Day, I think because I worked at a bank then and it was closed, so it was a great day for the Dr. When it was time for Grayce's 20 week to find out her sex- the nurse just scheduled it at my previous appointment and handed me the card. AFTER we had Grayce's, it was only then I realized their ultrasounds had the same date on them, 4 years apart, within an hour of each other. And so, 11-11 is when we found out what both babies would be.



Happy 11-11, a very special day!
Here's to Veteran's, Maddie, babies!





Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, that is really cool!

My oldest is a millennium baby too!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my gosh that is the coolest thing! Ok they are both the coolest things!!!

Valarie Lea said...

Ok, I just read you side bar about your son. I may try to e.mail you tomorrow and ask some ADD questions. I am beginning to think my son my have this. He is the same age as your son and the behavior he exhibits is likely to be this. Most recently his grades have been slipping. :[

Tammy said...

Awesome! And I just love your header and Christmas look.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I'm headed to look at our poster now......

jennykate77 said...

Well, that is so cool!! So, seems as though you were pretty "busy" a couple of times in July. ;) Were they both planned or surprises?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin