December 14, 2009

Christmas Home Tours

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Some very favorite decor bloggers, above, are hosting Christmas home tours (of blogs, that is) over at their wonderful sites, respectively. Just click on the buttons above to see hundreds more! BUT DON'T click till you're done here of course. 'Cause you'd be missing out! This past year, one of the home tours brought thousands of people to visit my blog- ALL YEAR long. BooMama hosted EE last year. People still come over all the time from her place.

So, welcome to the Southern family Christmas. (yes, that is our last name.) Warning. I really like nutcrackers and white lights. And rhyming.

T'was the week before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring-



Not even a mouse....(see, it even says so on my favorite Christmas pillow)


The stockings were hung by both chimney's with care,

In hopes that St. Nick would soon be here.


And, really that's all of the poem that goes with my post, but

I don't want you to think I'm not the host with the most.


This tree, it's my favorite so far that we've had. It's 10 feet tall and for that I am glad!

It makes me smile every time it lights up, and we get to decorate it with ornaments & such.


This year there is a new tree in our home. It's so pink and really nifty...


And the best part is, it's decorated with Hello Kitty.

My girl loves its seriously pink glow,


And for all that come over, its her pleasure to show.


All the nutcrackers are out, there are many you'll find....



I've collected them since I danced the ballet, back in my prime.
If you know Ree, the P-dub, why yes, I danced with her too!

That's about all the tour, but I hope to see you again soon.
Please leave me a note if you've enjoyed the site...



And Merry Christmas to all, and to all a
Good night ;-)





Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

16 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your 10 foot tree! =) It's positively beautiful. And ha ha on the poem. Nicely done. I, too, love the white lights.

Merry Christmas to your family!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Your cowboy snowman is too cute. Happy Holidays!

Tina said...

Beautiful decorations...

Thanks for sharing!

sweetjeanette said...

Ooooh! I so loved your pink tree, and those nutcrackers!!!! I love nutcrackers too!!! Especially loved the Christmas card you presented to all!!! Stopping by from The Nester's Tour of Homes!

and I see I am a bit late, I'm waaaay down on the list! LOL

http://sweetjeanette.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-my-christmas-open-house-tour.html

Kellyology said...

How fun! I'm so going to have to do this also. I'm a total Christmas tree nut, though your nutcracker collection really puts me to shame!lol

Michael, Trisha, Grace, and Anna said...

My girls would just die for that pink tree!! Your home looks beautiful! thanks for sharing.
Blessings~ Trisha

Sue said...

Beautiful simply beautiful, I know you are enjoying your beautiful home, thank you for sharing,
Sue

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful tree! And love all your nutcrackers - it's like me and Santas - I love 'em!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

And p.s. People still visit my blog from last year's tour all the time too!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Beautiful home! Love the nutcrackers and pink tree. Thank you for the holiday tour.

Merry Christmas!

cristin @ simplified bee

The 4-Crows Blog said...

So hoping I can find that pink tree on clearance after Christmas...LOL! Love the tour! Thank you!

Ashli said...

I love the Nutcracker collection, and I am seeing stars that you danced with P dub. No way! I would have a shirt made, post haste!

Kristen said...

Pretty, pretty! Love that western snowman!

Sarah said...

I love all your decor! God's blessings, Sarah :D

Mrs. Plank said...

Just found your blog from TDC and think its precious. I also live in the Tulsa area and am also a DDD alum (TU). Your decor looks great, lovin' it!

Totallyscrappy said...

That is an impressive nutcracker collection! Lovely tree...
Come on over to my place when you get a chance.
(And, hey, I didn't know about the globetrotter's tickets for 2000 babes. Good to know!)

Dawn said...

I love all your Christmas decor! You seriously redecorate the whole house. LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin