January 14, 2012

Everywhere except here...

Boy, I feel I'm a slacker. This blog I started back before blogging was actually cool & all that- was suppose to serve as a scrapbook for my family & kids as the years went on. Half of it is even in print as a book! I used to love to use it to chronicle the kids and post photos. But now there's Facebook, twitter, instagram and all the other stuff I do. It's like I leave imprints and chronicle history all about the Internet. Everywhere but here.

If I was smart enough to figure it out and sell it- I'd make the opposite happen that happens now. See, when you blog, you can have it post everywhere else. Well, I want what I publish everywhere else to post to my blog. Anyone know how to help me make that happen? Don't you agree?!


The Southern Mama

1 comment:

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Let's figure that out m'kay!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin