April 28, 2009

I'm Baacckk.

I am back to the blog. I am still not healed. I am coughing and wheezing and headachey- but I can't take it anymore. I am going to try and do what I can/want anyway- although I just want to nap.
I want to blog about the MOD walk...so that is what I am doing first! Saturday Grayce and I went to downtown Tulsa to walk our 3 miles for dear Maddie. The ambassador at our walk even mentioned Maddie in her speech. Maddie's family also walked Saturday in LA. Heather gave the speech at their walk, and it is on their website www.remembermaddie.com Tulsa raised $210k for MOD! The mayor was there, and some other local celebrities. At our walk there was a tee shirt contest, and Grayce won 2nd place for the t-shirt we made for Maddie.
The link to the set of all of our pics from the walk can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37415309@N03/sets/72157617233715593/

Grayce and I made it the whole 3 miles! I was very proud of her, but she was so wiped out!
She was just fine right after the walk though- because she got her face painted like a
butterfly.
We had a great morning walking for MADDIE.

Stay tuned tomorrow for black eyes and
castles. Oops. No, that will be Thursday.
Faux wood
garage doors are tomorrow!




Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Welcome back...and I pray you get much better soon!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin