March 20, 2009

Aubree Needs...

Ok. I totally tagged myself from Baloney's blog. 'Cause I didn't get any tagging love from her- but I thought this would be oh, so fun. And I'll forgive her for ignoring me. Maybe.

Here's the deal- take your name and google ____needs, and then write the first ten things that come up. I've decided to use my actual name. Here goes...


1. Aubree needs all the love and attention she can get right now (yip, sure do. And cash also.)
2. Aubree needs to breathe. (yes, yes, I do.)
3. Aubree needs services to help her become more independent and improve her quality of life. (in the form of CASH, please.)
4. (Aubree needs...)Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Aubree's Blog (truly the 3rd thing that came up. Really. I had NO idea I was SO important to Obama. I didn't even vote for him!)
5. Aubree needs to be Santa (wha? I am Santa!)
6. Aubree Needs a Man . (no, no I have one thanks.)
7. Aubree needs to learn to leave on time.(well, I mostly am on time, I think)
8. Aubree needs to be a member of My CoolWorks. ( I don't even know what that is)
9. (Aubree needs...)Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Aubree's Blog... (WOW! 2x times in the top ten. Who knew?)
10. Aubree needs to upgrade your Flash player in order to view this video. (Yep. Story of my life right there.)


Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin