January 19, 2009

The Downside of Napping

What!? Did I just type that?

Today I picked up Gray from Gigi's- and she must have been worn completely out. She fell asleep on the way home and slept for more than 3 hours! So, while pleasant at the time (because she was super grump beforehand) we are gonna be up for awhile tonight. Obviously, I should have been napping too, cause I'm gonna be in the "'bopa-bye" chair for awhile. 'Bopa-bye', aka rock a bye, is what Grayce insists on before she will go to bed...and the chair we sit in is the 'bopa bye' chair. So here I am...I'm a very good one handed typer, no?

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

She's a lucky girl. Our rocker suddenly disappeared from Jacob's room one night and now we just read stories in bed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin