September 18, 2008

Yearbook Yourself


My friend Cindy, who found from our friend Kathy this link- for I guess none other than the pure amont of laughter and wasted time it can provide you! Go, yearbook yourself I say! See what you could of looked like back in '78.

Or '66.

Or '76. Oh, ode to Fro' Me to You!

Or 1990. Hey, I was a sophomore then. I probably did look like that.
Or '74. Not bad for the year I was born.

This one from '82 might be the worst.

This one is from 1996- the year I was married. AND, my hair really did look like this. Was I in style OR what?


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Karen said...

I especially like the afro shot! Ha ha!

LifeatTheCircus said...

That was quite fun. You looked exactly like Marsha Brady in that one shot!

jennifer said...

The yearbooker pics crack me up! I am glad you had the nerve to post the fro! I even posted myself with a mullet (which also came with an adam's apple).

marky said...

LOL.. I did this on my blog a few weeks back.. So funny! you look Maahvalous daahling (my best billy chrystal voice).
Thanks for the comment on my shoulder issues.. I am PRAYING that I don't Need the surgery!

Tammy said...

I had the best time doing this to myself and my family. The kids got a HUGE kick out of them with afros.

Shara said...

I seriously had bangs as big as picture #4. One time, a friend was looking at a picture of me and she said, "Is that your hair or is it a shadow." It was my hair!

Thanks for sharing your fun with everybody.

We are THAT Family said...

Those are hilarious! You look like a few people I knew back in the day!

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Too funny! I am so doing this. I'm cracking up right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin